It is the commitment of KindWear Unipessoal, Lda. (“KindWear”), owner of Palm uv clothing brand, to respect the privacy of the users (“users”) of its website www.palmuvclothing.com (“website”), as well as the protection and security of your personal data (“personal data” or “data”).
The user guarantees that the data provided is true, accurate, complete and up-to-date, being responsible for any damage or loss, direct or indirect, that may result from the breach of this obligation.
This site is not intended for use by minors. It is not the intention or policy of KindWear to process the personal data of minors.
If the data provided belongs to a third party, the user guarantees that he or she informed that third party of the information contained in this document and obtained his or her authorization to assign them to KindWear for the purposes identified here.
Responsible for the treatment
The entity responsible for the processing of personal data is KindWear Unipessoal, Lda., with headquarters at Avenida do Brasil, no. 683, RC / Esq, 4150-152, Aldoar, Foz do Douro and Nevogilde, district and municipality of Porto, with tax identification no. 516317040.
KindWear determines the purposes and means of processing the user's personal data and acts in accordance with data protection legislation.
What personal data we process
Personal data is any information related to a natural person, identified or identifiable (the “holder” of the data). An identifiable person is a person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier, such as a name, an identification number, location data, identifiers electronically or to one or more specific elements of the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
Through this website, KindWear may process the following types of users' personal data:
- identification data (name, language);
- contact details (address, phone, email);
- connection and geolocation data (type of device and country through which you interact with us);
- purchasing and billing data (taxpayer number, billing and payment forms and amounts);
- commercial data (purchases made, registration on the website, messages and requests for information).
Purposes of processing and legal basis
Users' personal data will be handled by KindWear manually and / or automatically with the following legal basis and for the following specific purposes:
A. performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party, or for pre-contractual steps at the request of the same:
- purchasing and commercial relationship management;
- customer support.
B. compliance with a legal obligation to which KindWear is subject:
- payment of taxes and maintenance of organized accounting;
- complaints management.
C. legitimate interests pursued by KindWear:
- managing and sending the newsletter to the user, based on purchases and preferences shown on the website;
- direct marketing, namely for the dissemination of products, promotional campaigns, products and events, through any communication channel;
- management of contact requests and clarifications, namely, to respond to them.
D. consent to the processing of personal data for one or more specific purposes:
- user registration on the website, at your request.
Users' personal data may be communicated to subcontractors, who undertake to process this data solely and exclusively for the purposes indicated here and in accordance with precise instructions from KindWear.
KindWear may also communicate personal data to third parties provided that for this purpose it has unequivocally obtained the users' consent or even when:
- the transfer is carried out in compliance with a legal obligation or a court order;
- the communication is carried out for the purpose of a legitimate purpose provided for by law.
The processing of user data may be carried out by a suitable service provider, hired by KindWear. This service provider will process the data only for the purposes established by KindWear and following its precise instructions, strictly complying with the legal norms on protection of personal data, information security and other applicable legislation.
The personal data collected will be kept in a way that allows its identification only for the period necessary for the pursuit of the purposes of the treatment or for the period required by legal or regulatory rules, after which they will be definitively eliminated.
The periods for the conservation of personal data, according to each processing purpose, are as follows:
- purchase and commercial relationship management: the data will be processed for the time necessary to manage the purchase of the products you have purchased, including possible returns, complaints or complaints associated with the purchase of the product in question;
- customer support: the data will be kept for up to 5 years after your request is fulfilled, for KindWear to improve its services and customer service;
- payment of taxes and maintenance of organized accounting: up to 10 years;
- complaints management: up to 2 years after the complaint or resolution of the dispute, as applicable;
- sending and managing the newsletter to the user, based on purchases and preferences shown on the website: until the user cancels the subscription to the newsletter, freely at any time;
- direct marketing, namely for the dissemination of products, promotional campaigns, products and events, through any communication channel: until the user requests its cancellation, freely and at any time;
- management of contact requests and clarifications, namely to answer them: the data will be kept for up to 5 years after your request is answered;
- registration of the user on the website, at his request: until the cancellation of the registration by the user, freely and at any time.
The user may, at any time and free of charge, exercise his rights of access, update, rectification or deletion, opposition, limitation and portability of his personal data, through the contact form available on the website or upon written request to the email email@example.com.
The user may also, if he considers that KindWear has violated the rights recognized by the legislation on the protection of personal data, submit a complaint to the National Data Protection Commission (CNPD) through the telephone number 213928400 or to the email firstname.lastname@example.org.
In cases where a processing of personal data is carried out on the basis of his consent, the user has the right to withdraw that consent at any time, without compromising the lawfulness of the treatments carried out on that basis.
To revoke consent, users may contact KindWear in writing at email@example.com.
If you withdraw your consent, your personal data will no longer be processed, unless there is another legal basis that allows or requires it and, therefore, the consent of the data subject is not necessary.
When making a purchase on the website, the requested personal data is necessary for KindWear to comply with a contract and legal obligations (namely tax). If you do not provide this data, you will not be able to make a purchase from KindWear.
You can contact KindWear about issues related to the processing of personal data in writing to the email firstname.lastname@example.org.